If you have any further questions, please contact me at:
We do not have puppies available at this time.
Alaskan Klee Kai Association of America : If you are thinking about adding your very own Alaskan Klee Kai into your life, please consider becoming a member of the AKKAOA. Being a member of AKKAOA will provide support for our breed and the breed club. In return you will be able to attend membership meetings, receive monthly newsletters, have access to the AKK membership forum, and remain in contact with other AKK owners.
NJ Puppy Lemon laws - Alaskan Klee Kai Rescue - UKC - ARBA
Please visit http://www.alaskankleekaiscam.com/ for more information on SCAMS!
There are people out there falsely advertising their puppies as pure bred Alaskan Klee Kai as well as some pet stores. A side note to that, you should never be able to find a pure Alaskan Klee Kai puppy in a pet store. This breed is very uncommon and the AKKAOA community does their best to keep track of their dogs and breeding dogs to prevent this from happening. These dogs are either Alaskan Klee Kai mixes or a mix of different breeds that resemble the Alaskan Klee Kai.
Here are a few tips to finding your own Alaskan Klee Kai and ensuring you are getting from a reputable breeder:
- Check out the AKKAOA Breeder Directory (AKKAOA.org) There you will find a list of reputable breeders in different states.
- Find a breeder you can make a good connection with. Buying a puppy is a lifetime commitment, your breeder should always be there for you through out your dogs life.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions! A good breeder will answer any questions you have with ease
- There are some breeders that do and do not ship puppies, if you aren't finding a breeder near your area, try exploring breeders from other states. You are bound to find one you will be comfortable with and that will work with you.
- An Alaskan Klee Kai should always be registered with the United Kennel Club, make sure your puppy is coming with his or her proper registration to ensure he/she is purebred.
- If within driving distance, make arrangements to meet the breeder and their dogs. A good breeder will want to meet you if possible and welcome you to see their home and dogs.
- If you are ever concerned or unsure of a breeder selling Alaskan Klee Kai, you can always contact the Alaskan Klee Kai Association of Americas Board of Directors.